Tucked away in the heart of Lighthouse Beach, just a short walk to Tacking Point School, Watonga Street shopping centre and positioned on a large, private block overlooking the lush parklands of Ashdown reserve, you'll be hard pushed to find a better location.
A true family home, this solid double brick, four-bedroom residence offers plenty of extras and masses of room to spread out. Spacious living areas include a large formal lounge and dining room to the front of the home, a study nook, plus an open plan family room which features a stunning two-pac kitchen with soft-close drawers and expansive stone bench-tops.
This leads out to a wonderfully private, covered outdoor alfresco area, a low maintenance yard and an awesome, inground swimming pool that provides an incredible space for entertaining guests. If that wasn't enough, on your doorstep you'll discover acres of parklands that will keep the kids entertained for hours.
In a highly sought-after location, this unique, yet functional home really does tick all the boxes for your family and is sure to attract a lot of attention. We are selling on or before Auction day, so make sure you contact David Evans today to book an early inspection.
- Double garage, plus wide side access
- Immaculate home inside and out
- Stylish interiors with bamboo flooring throughout the living
- Impressive master bedroom features renovated ensuite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Paved, covered entertaining area, perfect for year-round enjoyment