Presented to perfection from start to finish, this sundrenched home will appeal to those that love level living and entertaining in low maintenance surrounds. Positioned in a quiet cul de sac and privately tucked away, this completely level, three-bedroom ensuite home will immediately impress.
Filled with warming natural light at all times of the day, you may never need to use the ducted air conditioner or you might choose to sit and relax on the large, covered entertaining deck that overlooks the lush, low maintenance rear yard. Even though the surrounds are easy to maintain, there is still plenty of room for the kids to play or for the beloved family pooch to run.
The floor plan of this home is a real surprise package with spacious living and dining, large galley style kitchen and a completely separate family/ rumpus room that opens onto the fantastic outdoor area.
- Spacious and light filled living and dining
- Separate family/rumpus room
- Large galley style kitchen with dishwasher, extra large oven and oodles of storage
- Large master bedroom with ensuite
- Two remaining double bedrooms serviced by main bathroom with separate WC
- Neutral tonings, new flooring and blinds
- Ducted air
- Third WC in laundry
- Large undercover hardwood deck, prefect for year-round entertaining
- Paved alfresco area
- Oversize double garaging with internal access and workshop area
- Extra parking space perfect for the van or boat
Only minutes away from the Innes Lake Shopping Village, Charles Sturt University and medical facilities, this property is definitely located for convenience. With the market still extremely active, especially in this price range, your earliest enquiry is encouraged. Don't hesitate in calling Naomi and the team at HEM to arrange your inspection.