Perfectly positioned for lifestyle in the heart of Lighthouse Beach, this fantastic home caters for every member of the family. Immaculate throughout with modern finishes and neutral toning's, the hardest choice you will need to make when you move in is whether you take a short stroll down to the golden sands of Lighthouse Beach or dive into your private and sparkling, inground pool.
The entertaining area of this home has been very well designed and provides the opportunity for year-round relaxation. The large covered patio area overlooks the pool and is the perfect spot for BBQS and gatherings with family and friends and the lush lawn area has plenty of space for the kids to kick a ball and play.
The sundrenched living and dining, with bamboo flooring, is adjacent to the brand-new kitchen with superior finishes and the separate media/lounge room and downstairs rumpus area ensures that your family will never be cramped for space.
- Spacious, light filled open plan living and dining with bamboo flooring
- New kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher, loads of storage and wide fridge space
- Separate lounge/media room with wood fire and 9ft ceilings
- Study nook
- Rumpus room on lower level
- Oversize master bedroom with large WIR and ensuite
- Remaining three, queen size bedrooms serviced by three-way bathroom
- Powder room in large, modern laundry
- Brand new, sparkling inground pool with glass panelling
- Extensive, covered entertaining area
- Private rear yard with established gardens and lush lawns
- Remote, double garaging with internal access and huge, under house storage
Zoned for St Peters Primary School, MacKillop College and Tacking Point Primary, the bus stop is very close by.
This wonderful home offers the opportunity to enter the Lighthouse market without having to spend a cent on modernising and renovating.
Only your inspection can truly appreciate how special this home really is… and how wonderful your new lifestyle could be, with eateries and shops and Lighthouse Beach all within metres. Don't hesitate in calling Naomi and the team at HEM to arrange your viewing.