Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with shops, university and hospital right on your doorstep, this low-maintenance, level home presents an affordable option in a hot property market.
The deceptively spacious interior features an open plan, main living area with a functional kitchen and air-conditioning. This leads out through sliding doors to an enclosed, alfresco entertaining area and a private, fully-fenced yard beyond. There is also a separate adjoining lounge area providing extra living space, rarely found at this price.
Perfect for the first homebuyers out there, this great package could do with some TLC, but offers great bones to work with. Currently leased, it would also make an ideal option for investors looking to buy in this growth area of Port Macquarie.
Freestanding, Torrens title homes are rarely found in this price range nowadays, so make sure you don't delay organising your inspection of this value packed property.
- Large master bedroom with BIR
- Modern kitchen in open plan living
- Neat and tidy family bathroom
- Single lock-up garage
- Low-maintenance yard with large shed
- Potential rental return of $380pw plus
- Public transport links on your doorstep
- Just 500m to shops, schools and university