Surrounded by quality homes and privately positioned at the end of a very quiet cul de sac in the ever-popular Crestwood Estate, this picture-perfect home will immediately impress the most discerning and fastidious buyers. Once you enter through the security gates, you know that you are about to view a very special home.
Immaculately presented with neutral toning's, superior inclusions and meticulously maintained, inside and out, the multiple living areas cater for the entire family. The sun-drenched interiors, due to the favoured, north facing aspect, provide year-round comfort and the covered entertaining area will ensure hours of relaxation and family fun.
The high-end kitchen is truly the hub of the home and features an amazing, waterfall Caesar stone bench top, built in microwave, induction cooktop, dishwasher and an overabundance of storage.
The oversize master suite is on the entry level and features a large WIR, luxury ensuite and air-conditioner. In fact, two of the remaining three bedrooms are air conditioned too as well as the lounge area.
The open plan dining/family room and kitchen have stunning, polished floor boards and lead to the outdoor area. Up five stairs and you will find a spacious media room with built in storage, three large bedrooms and a family size, three-way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Open plan, sundrenched family and dining room with timber floors
- Spacious, air-conditioned living/formal lounge room
- Separate media/second living room with built in storage
- Centrally positioned kitchen with superior features and inclusions
- Large master bedroom has ensuite and large WIR
- Remaining bedrooms are doubles and are serviced by a three-way bathroom with double vanity
- 3kw solar panels
- Covered, north facing entertainment area in private surrounds
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens with garden shed and raised vegie beds
- Level parking area for a motorhome, caravan or boat
- Remote double garaging with internal access
This stunning family home has the benefit of bus stops very close by and is in the St Peters Primary School, MacKillop College and Tacking Point Primary School zones.
Located within minutes to Lighthouse Beach, Emerald Downs shopping complex, medical facilities, beaches and the CBD, this fantastic home is perfectly positioned to everything. Arrange your immediate inspection to secure a truly wonderful, family home.