Built by the award-winning Adenbrook Homes, and only four months young, this completely level residence has been "up specked" to a superior standard and upon entry you will see that family living will be so very easy.
Located at Sovereign Hills, Port Macquarie's premier, master planned community and positioned in the new Stirling Green precinct, this fantastic family home will captivate with its modern and fresh tonings, practical floorplan, square set interior and quality inclusions.
Filled will natural light, the home offers a fantastic plan for family living with three of the bedrooms being in a separate wing complete with a kids retreat/media room and main bathroom. The master suite is king size and has a luxury ensuite with a double vanity and floor to ceiling tiles plus a WIR that will have you saying..at last I have room for all my clothes!
For those that love to cook and entertain, the kitchen is the centrepiece of the home and features a stone, waterfall bench top, Miele dishwasher, 4 gas burner cooktop, WIP and loads of storage. The large and open plan, family and dining room is sundrenched and leads to the large, undercover, tiled entertaining area.
The level rear yard is a blank canvas to create your own oasis with plenty of room for the kids to play, the family pet to run or you may even like to add a pool!
- Dual living areas in separate zones
- Gourmet kitchen with oodles of storage and gas cooking
- King size master bedroom with luxury ensuite
- Remaining three double bedrooms all have ceiling fans and BIRS
- Family size main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, deep bath and separate WC
- Great storage and bench space in the laundry plus two linen cupboards
- Level, family sized rear yard
- Remote double garaging with internal access
All of this is within minutes to schools, universities and shopping facilities, and the proposed Sovereign Hills Town Centre is due to commence construction in 2019.Take the hassle out of building and enjoy your new home sooner..arrange your inspection today by calling Naomi and the team at HEM.