Located in a quiet, tree studded enclave in the heart of Shelly Beach, this character filled, split level home with separate living zones, presents a wonderful opportunity for families that are looking for private and tranquil living. Positioned on a large, 1295m2 block there is plenty of room for the kids to run or for further expansion of this already, generous sized home.
After forty-one years, our owners have decided to down size and would love nothing more than for a new family to move in and make it their own and create as many memories as they have.
On entry, you get the warming feel of the home straight away with the raked ceilings, blackbutt flooring and fresh tones. The spacious, open plan living and dining areas are light filled and open onto the expansive deck and pool areas.
The master bedroom, with expansive tree lined views, has an ensuite and WIR and two of the remaining three bedrooms have BIRS and are located close to the main bathroom.
If you love entertaining and relaxing in the warming sun, you will be spoilt for choice as this fantastic property offers multiple options, depending on the time of day and year.
- Well-maintained interiors with scope to modernise or just move in and enjoy straight away
- Open plan living and dining plus separate, sundrenched family/media room
- Light filled kitchen overlooks pool and yard
- New carpet and freshly painted
- Ducted floor heating
- 2kw solar
- Third WC in laundry
- Oversize double garage with internal access
- Extra parking for your caravan or boat
- Very close to beaches, local shops and schools
Homes in this tightly-held street that have character and scope to modernise, renovate and make your own are a rare find. Only with your inspection can you truly appreciate how wonderful this family haven is.