Perfectly positioned for a convenient lifestyle in Lighthouse Beach, this immaculate, Torrens title home will impress upon entry with its sundrenched interiors and private, north facing outdoor living area. Pristine throughout with quality finishes and neutral toning's, you will have plenty of time to enjoy all that is close by as this home is the perfect option for those looking for low maintenance living without having to compromise on space.
The extremely spacious, sundrenched living room is open plan and opens onto the outdoor entertaining deck. The separate dining area will accommodate the largest of family gatherings and the light filled kitchen has oodles of storage and Bosch dishwasher.
- Large open plan living room with ceiling fans
- Spacious separate dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Large and light filled kitchen with oodles of storage and Bosch dishwasher
- King size master suite with large WIR, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Two remaining bedrooms are both queen size with BIRS and ceiling fans
- Study nook
- Modern main bathroom with separate WC
- Under house storage
- Private, covered entertaining deck in tropical surrounds
- Big laundry with great storage
- Oversize remote, double garaging with internal access
Zoned for St Peters Primary School, MacKillop College and Tacking Point, there is a bus stop virtually at the front door.
This wonderful home offers the opportunity to enter the Lighthouse market without having to spend a cent on renovating as the interiors are still so modern and fresh.
Only your inspection can appreciate how great this home is… and how wonderful your new lifestyle could be, with eateries and shops and Lighthouse Beach all within minutes. Don't hesitate in calling Naomi and the team at HEM to arrange your viewing.