Immaculate and located for convenience, this light filled, spacious villa is an ideal downsizer, first home buyer or investment option. Sundrenched, due to the favoured north to rear aspect and enhanced with a recent refurbishment, this private villa is positioned at the rear of a small and extremely neat complex of only six.
The open plan living and dining open onto the patio and lawn area and the extra study or third bedroom could also be utilised as a second living or media room. Both bedrooms have BIRS and the main is large enough to accommodate a queen size bed.
- Spacious and sundrenched open plan living and dining
- Separate study /third bedroom/media room
- Modern kitchen with ample storage
- Queen size main bedroom
- Remaining double bedroom with BIRS
- Central bathroom with separate WC
- Double linen cupboard
- North to rear patio and lawn area
- Second WC
- New carpet and freshly painted
- Low maintenance surrounds
- Single garaging with internal access
Only minutes away from the Innes Lake Shopping Village, Charles Sturt University and medical facilities, this property is definitely located for convenience. Ready to occupy or lease out immediately and with the market still extremely active, especially in this price range, your earliest enquiry is encouraged. Don't hesitate in calling Naomi or the team at HEM to arrange your private inspection.