Positioned to the rear of a tidy complex of just two, this exceptional villa would make the perfect first home, downsize or investment. Set in a central location, close to local shops, medical facilities and schools, it offers a size, versatile layout and huge backyard, that truly sets it apart from any other home in this price bracket.
The spacious floorplan benefits from a single level design with two large living zones. On entry, you are welcomed into the recently painted, open plan living and dining room that are far larger than the average size and are finished-off with stylish, bamboo flooring. The large, separate kitchen features a sleek new oven, masses of storage and overlooks the backyard.
The two oversized bedrooms feature large built-in robes and the master even has its own ensuite. The main bathroom is also of generous proportions and would rival that of most large family homes.
A real feature is the enormous backyard which wraps around the entire property, providing plenty of space for outdoor entertaining, plus room for the kids or pets to run around. It also offers side access which will please the hobby enthusiast as there is plenty of room to keep a boat, trailer or even a caravan.
Not just another villa, the first to see will buy. Contact HEM today to avoid missing out.
- Huge master bedroom with private ensuite
- Pristine interiors, with all the hard work done
- Garage converted into a second lounge/rumpus provides useful extra space
- Side access for extra parking and large shed for storage
- Massive laundry with adjoining separate toilet
- Excellent location, close to shops, schools and medical facilities